SWEEPING LINES FOR A HEAD-TURNING EXTERIOR
The ES 300h commands attention. With a distinctive downward slant and flowing lines, attention is drawn to the sharp front face with the signature Lexus spindle grille.
LEXUS SELF-CHARGING HYBRID ELECTRIC
The seventh-generation ES delivers impressive fuel efficiency¹ alongside smooth, responsive and thrilling performance. It responds instantly to driver input, thanks to the 2.5-litre L4 engine, its compact and lightweight battery, and sophisticated control capabilities.
Performance underpinned by safety
Lane Keep Assist (LKA)² and Lane Trace Assist (LTA)²
When driving on highways, freeways and on roads with white or yellow edge lines, LKA alerts the driver of possible lane or road deviations. When possible deviation is detected, it displays a caution and prompts steering input from the driver. When Radar Active Cruise Control (RACC)² is in use, LTA can also help to keep the vehicle in the centre of the lane with smooth and steady movements, and tracks the preceding vehicle, even if it’s difficult to detect the lane’s edge lines.
Road Sign Assist (RSA)²
RSA utilises the front camera to detect speed signs, and displays them on the multi-information and head-up displays.
Pre-Collision System (PCS)²
When the radar and camera sensor determine that a collision is likely, PCS warns the driver so they can perform evasive manoeuvres. When the system judges a collision is unavoidable, it automatically activates the pre-collision brakes to help avoid a collision or mitigate the impact force.
BUILD & PRICE YOUR ES
ALL FEATURES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS
1) Achieved in test conditions for comparison purposes only. Actual fuel consumption varies depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition, load and options/accessories fitted. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2) Driver assist feature. Only operates under certain conditions. Check your Owner’s Manual for explanation of limitations. Please drive safely.
3) Available on certain vehicle models and grades only.
4) Emissions vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition & options/accessories fitted.
5) Requires compatible device, USB connection, mobile data, network reception & GPS signal. Mobile usage at user’s cost. Apps subject to change. For details see lexus.com.au/connectivity.CarPlay® is a trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android Autoᵀᴹ is a trademark of Google LLC. Indicative image(s) only.
6) Save for Lexus trademarks depicted, all other product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners. Compatibility and functionality varies depending on device.
7) Australian specifications & features may differ. See your Lexus dealer for details.
8) Australian specifications & features may differ. See your Lexus dealer for details. Driver assist feature. Only operates under certain conditions. Check your Owner’s Manual for explanation of limitations. Please drive safely. All images indicative only and not to scale.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Lexus Australia has used its best endeavours to ensure this material is accurate at the time of publishing. However, all information must be confirmed with your Lexus dealer at the time of ordering, as specifications and details will change over time. Colours displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours. To the extent permitted by law, Lexus Australia will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on the information and photos contained in this material.
Lexus Australia reserves the right to vary and discontinue the current interior and exterior colours, trims and colour/trim/model combinations. Colours and trims displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to printing / display process.