ALL FEATURES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2. Radar Active Cruise Control (RACC) is a driver assist feature only and not a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver remains responsible at all times for safe driving.
3. Reversing Camera/Rear Guide Assist (RGA) is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving (and/or safe parking practices). Driver remains responsible at all times for safe driving.
4. Digital radio station coverage dependent on vehicle location.
5. The Bluetooth® word mark is owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices are compatible and functionality varies depending on the device.
6. Lexus Enform is available on certain vehicle models and grades only. Lexus Enform is free for the duration of your new car warranty. Enform services rely on data from the driver's compatible mobile phone and information provided by third parties. Availability is dependent on a number of factors, including the availability of third party information, mobile service, sufficient mobile data allowance and GPS satellite signal reception. Mobile usage is at the user's cost. Compatibility with smartphones will vary according to model and operating system. Lexus Australia reserves the right to add, remove or modify applications. Further information (including smartphone compatibility) is provided at www.lexus.com.au/enform.
7.Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks and offers some coverage in regional areas.
8. Clearance & / or Reversing Sonar / Driver Fatigue Monitor / Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) / Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) / Lane Departure Warning (LDW) / Lane Departure Warning+ (LDW+) / Lane Keep Assist (LKA) / Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) / Brake Assist are driver assist features only and not a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver remains responsible at all times for safe driving.
9. Automatic High Beam (AHB) / Adaptive High-beam System (AHS) / Hill-start Assist Control (HAC) are driver assist features only and not a substitute for safe driving practices.
10. Only Qi-supported devices are compatible. Refer to your device manufacturer to determine your device's compatibility. Some devices may require the purchase of a Qi-supported accessory to enable wireless charging.
11. SUNA™ GPS Traffic Updates are only available in metropolitan Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney; it operates from information provided by Intelematics Australia and may not cover all road incidents and congestion. See sunatraffic.com.au for details.
12. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
13. Multi-Terrain Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle, it is a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Areas into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored.
14. Crawl Control [with Turn Assist] is a driver assist technology and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Areas into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored.
15. Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations.
16.Self-restoring paint contains an outer coating with elastic qualities capable of restoring superficial scratches only.
17. Emissions vary depending on driving conditions / style, vehicle conditions and options / accessories.
18. Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS) is a driver assist feature only and not a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver remains responsible at all times for safe driving.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding RC F, LC, LS 460 and LS 600h).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Lexus Australia has used its best endeavours to ensure this material is accurate at the time of publishing. However, all information must be confirmed with your Lexus dealer at the time of ordering, as specifications and details will change over time. Colours displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours. To the extent permitted by law, Lexus Australia will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on the information and photos contained in this material.
Lexus Australia reserves the right to vary and discontinue the current interior and exterior colours, trims and colour/trim/model combinations. Colours and trims displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to printing / display process.